Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Six days of blessing

Tonight ends the 6th night of putting the kids to bed by myself. John has been out of town since Thursday and he gets back tonight or rather tomorrow at 1am in the morning. Actually, as I wright this post he is on the plane flying home. I am ready for him to be here. This stretch of not having him here has not been as difficult as some of the times he has been away in the past. My community of friends have been amazing. I have only eaten dinner at my house twice since he has been gone and one of those times was a frozen lasagna that was given to me by a friend. I feel so blessed to have such good friends around me that take care of me when my husband is gone and most important keep me company. At the end of a long day or even in the middle it is nice to talk to someone older than 3! I am just hoping that when their husbands leave town I will remember to return the favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment