Monday, March 01, 2010

More Pictures from our time in Thailand

These pictures show you the last highlights of our vacation. I am mainly going to comment on the first picture. Notice the look on Kayleigh's face. Not a good one. She is eating ice cream cake which is her favorite food in the entire world but she barely touched it that day. I should have seen this as a warning sign since later that evening she threw up! Kayleigh has never been to Thailand without throwing up. I'm not kidding. Once she threw up on me on the way to Thailand while we were still in the airport. She has been to Thailand more times than I can count and each time as successfully fulfilled her duty by throwing up while we were there. We are not sure what the deal is. She seems to love Thailand so we don't think it is a dislike of the place. It has become a joke with John and I about when and where she will throw up on each of our visits to Thailand.









Zeb loved Nemo but Kayleigh kept her distance.



Zeb breaking it down on the stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment