Monday, June 08, 2009

Trains

When I think about how much trains have been a part of my life I am a little surprised. When I was little my grandmother lived about a block and half from some train tracks. Every time I stayed at her house and we heard the train whistle we would run up to the train tracks to see the train. Now that I have kids I am thinking back and I am really impressed that she actually ran with me all the way up there. Way to go Grandmother! Anyways, since we have lived overseas I have ridden in a train to go on vacation and also lived very close to some train tracks. Kayleigh has ridden the train in our city several times. Now that we are back in America we have more trains to ride. There is a local park near John's parents home that has a train that kids can ride around the park. Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the park riding the train and playing on the playground. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved the train.









No comments:

Post a Comment