Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rock Band

We have been having a great summer. Kayleigh and Zeb are having a blast spending time with their cousins. We went over to John's sister Kelsey's house and played Rock Band. I have to admit I loved it! It is very addicting and some songs just bring back so many memories. Kayleigh, Sadie, and Ethan decided to have a round with Rock Band. Below Kayleigh is playing the drums. Unfortunately, she was booed off the stage for this performance however, she did fairly well with singing. We plan to head over to Kelsey's house for some more Rock Band before we leave.



We also spent some time with a family that has all red heads. I couldn't resist taking a picture of all the kids. It isn't everyday that you see that many red heads in the same room. I had heard a couple of years ago on the news that red hair was decreasing however, I have to disagree. I have noticed more red headed people/children ever since I have had my kids.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Hey - I love this post! Excellent! We will rock it on Friday. Who knows? Partridge Family in the making!!!

    ReplyDelete