Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pool Fun!

Zeb and Kayleigh received a pool for their birthdays from their Aunt Holly so we decided to have a little fun in it yesterday. It is a pretty fancy pool because it also has a little blow up slide that goes with it. They had a blast! Zeb mostly splashed and since he is into pulling up on everything these days, he spent most of his time pulling up on the side and then plopping back down in the water and laughing. Kayleigh spent most of her time sliding down the slide and jumping up and down with her friend Mason. We hope to have more days of the pool. I'm still trying to figure out if it would be worth it to take this pool back with us to China. I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea. I haven't even asked John but I'm sure he will think I am crazy.







1 comment: