Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reunited

Kayleigh and Zeb talked a lot about their friends in East Asia while we were gone. The ones they talked about the most were their friends Bright and Zion. I am pretty sure at least three times a week if not every day Zeb would say "I need Bright and Zion" when he was sad. Kayleigh has a different reason for missing her friend Bright. She says that they are going to get married when they grow up and she is serious about it too! They hold hands all the time when we go places with them. Could this be her first love?? At age 4 almost 5! My mind can't even go there. For now we just laugh and enjoy the funny things they say about each other.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't tell you this, but when I kept your kids Saturday, Bright told me, "I'm close to falling in love with Kayleigh." YIKES! Where did he even hear that phrase? It is awfully cute, though, even if a little bit unnerving. :)

    ReplyDelete