Saturday, February 26, 2011

Leaving the hospital

Yesterday we left the hospital which means no more getting any sleep at all. At least in the hospital we could send Layla to the nursery at night and they brought her too me when it was time for her to eat. I will never forget some advice a nurse gave us the day we were leaving the hospital with Kayleigh. She said the first couple of nights out of the hospital are just pure hell. She was right. I remember hardly getting any sleep at all but at least we were prepared or somewhat knew what to expect. Now we enter the world of being parents of three. I have to admit I am a little nervous. At least to walk through these next 6 weeks when we will basically be in survival mode. John and I will be sleep deprived and still need to be parents to a 2 year and 4 year old. I am so thankful we are living with my parents so they can help us. So very glad though, that this precious gift is now a part of our family.






No comments:

Post a Comment