Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Layla meets her family!

Yesterday afternoon, my parents brought Kayleigh and Zeb to the hospital to meet their new little sister. I have never seen Kayleigh so excited. They both were in awe of her. I just know they are going to be a great big sister and brother to her. Below is a picture of me with the two best nurses in the whole world. On the left is my roommate and dear friend from college Catherine. On the right is my sister. Since I went into labor and Layla was born two days early ( a story for another post) Catherine happened to be working and my sister too which was a huge blessing. They both assisted with the delivery. It is awesome to have two people that you know so well and know you so well in the delivery room with you. There were actually a lot of laughs going on during her birth. An experience I will never forget.








My parents


John's dad


John's step-mom

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that you had the best nurses in the whole world! We loved being there and getting to experience this with you! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete