Monday, August 30, 2010

My Birthday

I don't think I have ever met anyone that shared a birthday with me until I met Justin Barber. What are the odds that in our small community of Americans that someone would have the same birthday? I think pretty slim. Not to mention that he was born in 1988 and I actually remember what I was doing in 1988! That makes me feel old. However, Kayleigh made me feel better when she guessed that I was 21! I thought I would take that offer. We had a great time celebrating together. We went to the Japanese steak house which is one of my favorites. Also, my mom friends had a picnic for me in the courtyard with a chocolate cake. It was a lot of fun! Later on this week, John plans to take me to a nice Thai restaurant, just the two of us.



My cake turned out a little crazy looking but it still tasted wonderful! Give me chocolate any day and I will be a happy woman!


Justin and I may have been born on the same day but we are complete opposites in how we like our desserts. His choice for a cake was a fruit pizza. It was good but doesn't beat chocolate in my book!



No comments:

Post a Comment