Monday, May 03, 2010

Across the Ocean

We have flown across the ocean to America this time for my sister Holly's wedding. We have made it safely and are glad to be here. The kids did relatively well. They didn't really sleep very much at all but seemed pretty mesmerized by the movies they could watch. Zeb didn't really like the headphones so he watched most of the movies with no sound. I didn't mind as long as they weren't screaming. The reason I wanted to post about our trip is that I feel like many of our prayers were answered and our trip was not bad at all. The best part of it is that when we got here Zeb slept through the night the first night and has since we landed! Kayleigh was up the first night to eat some sort of meal since at dinner after we landed she literally passed out on the table and a hurricane could have come through the restaurant and she would have never known. We were only awake about an hour and that was it. She also has slept through the night the following nights. I think this is worthy of a post because I have spent many of a jet lagging night awake from 3 to 5 am watching my children play because they thought it was the middle of the day. It has been so good to see family. I am getting excited about my sister's wedding and she is keeping me plenty busy with things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment