Monday, January 11, 2010

The Tent

We got Kayleigh and Zeb a table tent for Christmas this year. I'm not sure who is more excited about it me or them. When I was little I used to go to South Carolina with my grandmother to visit my cousins. I remember the first thing I would look for after our long drive was if my Aunt Barbara had her table tent/house out for me to play in. All it consisted of was some cloth that hung over a card table that someone had made to look like a house. I loved it though and looked forward to playing in it every time I visited. I had long forgotten about this table tent until recently when a friend of mind blogged about her mom making one for her girls. I got really excited and decided that I would get one made for the kids. I really do think they love it especially when friends come over. So far they all get in and find it really fun to scream at the top of their lungs. Not what I had in mind for the tent but there is room for improvement. Anyways, I am glad that I can share a little of my childhood with Kayleigh and Zeb.





No comments:

Post a Comment