Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bad Mood

Today Kayleigh got up on the wrong side of the bed. She really wanted me to take a picture of her and Zeb together, by the way, she calls taking a picture "cheese". So all Alisa and I heard this morning was "cheese mommy", "cheese mommy", "cheese mommy"! By the time I got the camera ready, Zeb was not in the picture taking mood so he went down for a nap. This made Kayleigh even more angry and every time I tried to take her picture, she would say "No Dada!" So these are the few pictures I got of her saying "No Dada" each time.









1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:20 AM

    Keep posting; I love reading updates! These pictures are hilarious! And congrats on the birth of Zeb. I try to check your blog a few times a week, and have been doing so for a while. I am just figuring out how to comment though!

    Love and hugs,
    Your cuz-Meredith

    ReplyDelete