Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting out of the house

We figured out that if we lay our double stroller seat in a super reclining position Zeb can fit in it without sliding out!!! This is huge folks because that means we can go outside some. Getting out is a bit tricky though. I go downstairs with Layla and open up the double stroller and buckle her in. Then I go back up get everything I need, pick Zeb up and carry him down with me. Let's just say I don't get out of the house very fast. The girls are dying to get out and are tired of being indoors so this is good for them and me. I thought Zeb would enjoy it but he usually gets bored or frustrated pretty quickly. It is hard for him to see laid back that far and well he is just sad he can't get up and run around like the others. Plus, since it is still super hot here he sweats a ton since that cast is so hot. But I'm still thankful we can get out and little Zeb can breathe some fresh air!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment