Sunday, November 06, 2011

Beauty and The Beast

When I found out that the local international school here in our city was putting on the musical production Beauty and The Beast I immediately thought that I needed to take Kayleigh to go see it. So I rounded up other moms that had little girls and we all went to see it last night. It was wonderful! I must say I was highly impressed at how well the performers did. It was really entertaining. All of Kayleigh's little friends dressed up like princesses for the show. My friend Danielle had seen an earlier show and had warned me that Kayleigh may be a little scared of the Beast. I talked to her about it before we left. During the middle of the show she kept leaning over to tell me that she wasn't scared. Kayleigh loved every minute of it. I hope that I can take her to another musical in the future. 









This is a picture of all them after the show. They were all very tired because it did not end till 9:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment