Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Aboard!

A lot of Kayleigh and Zeb's pretend play has to do with travel. They often pretend that my bed is an airplane and they pack up to go to Thailand or America. When I stop to think about it that seems crazy! Crazy that my 5 and 3 year old would play pretend travel and their destinations are another country! When I was their age if I ever pretended to travel anywhere it was probably to the beach or mountains in the same state I lived in! A little over a year ago one of Kayleigh's good friends moved to another city. She still thinks that her friend lives in another country! She often asks me how long the flight would be to get there or how many airplanes does it take to get to Julianna. I didn't even fly in an airplane until I was 21 years old! Anyways, this particular pretend time was with a train. As you can see I was the conductor and they were the passengers. We all took turns driving the train. It wasn't going anywhere in particular just through a bunch of tunnels and down lots of hills. I love to watch their imaginations work as they play.



2 comments:

  1. wow K's hair is so long! good job being the conductor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greene Family! It's Lynnette (EA's mom). I saw your comment on her blog and just had to say that your family is so lovely!! I hope you guys are having a great time. Looks like there is much love to be had in that group. Hug all those little ones!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete