Friday, May 28, 2010

Saying Goodbye

We have lived overseas for 6 years and saying goodbye still hasn't gotten any easier. We leave in two days and have just finished saying goodbye to my side of the family. My sister Hayley had a baby in September. When we came home this month it was the first time I had met her. She is so sweet and I am really sad that I don't get to see her grow and change. Kayleigh loves her and tries to hold her but isn't so successful. We are not sure when we will be home again so saying goodbye is hard. We had such a good time here and our month flew by so fast. We can't wait to see everyone again sometime in the future.



I asked Kayleigh to open her eyes for this picture. This is the result I got!



Kayleigh and her cousins Savannah and Bryleigh.






My sister Hayley.

No comments:

Post a Comment