Friday, May 07, 2010

Holly's Rehearsal Dinner

Here we are at the rehearsal. Kayleigh is the flower girl and Zeb is the ring bearer. Kayleigh did amazing. She pushed my sister's little girl ( 7 months) down the isle in a wagon. Zeb however was a different story. Despite several different tries on following Kayleigh down the isle we were unsuccessful. He either fought Kayleigh to push the wagon or my favorite, threw the pillow down the isle and kicked it the rest of the way. Not what I would call a promising rehearsal. I am a little nervous about tomorrow. I want my kids to do well for my sister's wedding. We will see how it goes!









1 comment:

  1. Where are you guys now? I'd sooo love to see you all! Can we come see ya'll and hear about all the good going on across the world. I'd love my girls to hear and get to see ya'll too. I want to see the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete