Friday, April 23, 2010

Making Memories

Some of our very dear friends Andy and Erin Ashley are leaving East Asia and moving back to America. I don't even know how to process this. They have been here since we got here and I don't really know life here without them. I have moments when I just cry when I think about them leaving and then moments when I just feel numb because I can't fathom them not being here. A couple of weeks ago several of us got together to celebrate the "Huffman's". We decided to take them on this massive Ferris wheel that is so high that you can see the whole city. After that we walked around the park and then we were off to dinner at a Japanese steak house. We followed our awesome dinner (which has the best steaks in town) with some ice cream. We spent most of the night sharing memories and funny stories that we had about the Huffman's. It was a lot of fun and a time I will never forget.



This was the entrance to the Ferris wheel. Not exactly the thing you want to see before you ride!



All the ladies at the very top. Notice the awesome view of the city in the background.



Random chairs we found in the park. We each told a story about the Huffman's as we sat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment