Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Zeb!!!

My dear little Zeb. I can't believe that you are two! Time has flown by so fast. You bring so much joy to our lives. You are funny, energetic, and very loving. Your birthday certainly wasn't what your mommy planned for it to be. I had planned a big party with all your friends and you were even going to get a "Mater" cake. You however, got very sick and we had to cancel your party. When mommy rescheduled your party we sang to you and while you were eating your cupcake you threw up everywhere! Zeb, I hate to brake the news to you but that is certainly a party killer! It didn't stop you though. You wanted more cake after throwing up and you were up running around ready to open gifts while mommy was cleaning up. I certainly won't forget this birthday. I love you and am so glad that God has blessed us with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment