Friday, April 24, 2009

Zoo Trip

While our friends were in town we decided to take a trip to the zoo. I have lived in our city for 5 years and have never visited the zoo. I have to admit I had very low expectations however, I was very pleasantly surprised. We found out that the zoo has a bear and tiger show everyday around 10:30. Kayleigh loved the zoo and was so excited to see the elephants especially the little baby one. My one complaint would be that there is no rhyme or reason to how they have laid out the zoo. So if you were like me and meeting your friends after they had already been at the zoo for an hour it would be very hard to find them. It took me about 30 minutes to find them at the elephants. You would be surprised of how many people had no clue where the elephants were when I asked them!









No comments:

Post a Comment