Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun with Water!

The kids beg me everyday to go swimming. I have discovered that is a lot of work to take three kids to the pool by myself. Kayleigh is becoming quite the swimmer and wants to always be in the "deep" water. I can't handle three in the deep by myself so we just stick to the the kid pool when we go which makes Kayleigh sad. Also, going to the pool in the afternoon and having time to make dinner has become quite tricky. So I have decided that we will only go to the pool when I am not making dinner that night. Today the kids were begging to go to the pool again and I knew that it just wasn't in the plans for the day. However, I had this idea that I could just take them down stairs and give them a bucket of water and some water guns and let them go at it. They loved it and I didn't worry about scanning the pool the whole time to make sure no one was drowning!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment