Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 Months

Layla is 10 months now! There are days when I feel like the time has gone so quickly and then their are days when I really do feel like it has been 10 months since she joined our family. This little one continues to amaze me. I have spent the month of December trying to keep her from eating the Christmas tree and the lights. We have created several different barriers to keep her away from the tree but she has seemed to break through most of them. She can now go from lying down to sitting up on her own. Then quickly thereafter she started to pull up on things to a standing position. I am going to blink my eyes and she will be walking before I know it.  You have to take a step down to enter my living room. For months this has been a nice barrier to keep her from other parts of the house. No more I say. She has now mastered the step as well. She is a very social little bug that wants to be where her brother and sister are. If they are off in their bedroom playing she thinks she needs to join them. I hope you have a very Merry 1st Christmas my little one.



No comments:

Post a Comment