Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hot Springs

I wanted to make a New Year's resolution that I would blog more especially when I compared my total blog posts in 2009 to 2008. I had less in 2009 than 2008! I was disappointed. However, I'm not getting off to a good start. It is already February and I only have 4 posts. I need to get myself in gear!

Last week we spent time at a hotel in our city that has lots of hot springs. Fortunately, for us we have had a very mild winter and most days around here are in the low 70's. This made it easy to go outside and swim in what was basically like warm bath water. The kids had a blast! The thing that Kayleigh loved most about the whole trip was wearing her flip flops outside in the winter time! Below is a picture of the kids in our bathtub in the room which basically was like a small swimming pool. It was a fun time to see some friends that we don't see very often.




The kids in our bath tub!



Dressed and ready for the hot springs.



John and some of his buddies!

1 comment: