Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cow Apperiation Day!

I have a confession to make. I might be a little obsessed with Chick-fil-a. The fact that this is my second blog of the summer about this restaurant and the events that have gone on there might be an indication or could it be that we have been so much that I can't even count how many times. Should I dare say that Kayleigh has even mentioned Chick-fil-a in her prayers. She says:
"Dear God, thank you for my friends and Chick-fil-a." I do really love the restaurant especially as a mom with two kids. It is the most kid friendly restaurant I have ever been too. Once I was there alone with both kids. After I ordered they brought me my food to the table and continued to asked me if they could bring me anything else. That was very helpful since I didn't feel like I could leave my kids alone. So when we found out it was Cow Appreciation Day and that whoever was dressed up like a cow got a free meal, we couldn't pass up the opportunity. We had spent the morning with Kelsey John's sister. We got white garbage bags and put black spots all over them. Chick-fil-a provided the hats and the signs which the kids decorated. We had such a good time. They had real cows you could pet once we got there. The free meal was worth all the fun we had dressing up!




The whole gang!





Zeb checking out the cows.



No comments:

Post a Comment