Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Sweet Precious Gifts!

My sweet precious gifts love to be outside. I am starting to think that they would eat, sleep, and live outside if I let them. Every morning when Zeb wakes up from his nap we all go outside to play. Zeb has picked up on this routine because as soon as I get his jacket on and get near the door he starts squealing and jumping in my arms with excitement. Sometimes when it is almost time for dinner we let them sit and look out the window since we don't have time to go outside. They love watching the people and since there are 4 million people in our city they don't really lack in entertainment. John and I have already started to wonder what they are going to think in America when we go for a walk in his parents neighborhood. I'm sure they are going to wonder where all the people are?!



No comments:

Post a Comment