Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kayleigh's Personality

Lately Kayleigh has started to voice her opinion more and more about things she does and does not want to do. (More than her mother would like!) Today she got mad at me for not going to the slide when we were outside! She really likes things a certain way which is interesting. She doesn't like her highchair tray to be messy and wants me to give her a napkin to clean it off. She also does not like to have her sleeves rolled up which becomes a problem while eating because she gets food all over her sleeves! The other day I had to clean her bedspread and so it was not on her bed. She kept going into her room, pointing to her bed and saying "uh-oh". We are enjoying watching her as each day I feel like her personality comes out more and more.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 AM

    Oh my, how I know what this means! A bit of advice from one with perfect hindsight vision. Stand your ground. Pick your battles, but STAND YOUR GROUND. She may trantrum, she may flail, she may even hate you for a little bit...LET HER. She will realize she is not always in control. I should have done more of that with "you know who." Might be time to introduce her to Mister Do-right!

    ReplyDelete