Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Zeb!!!

My sweet little Zeb turned 4 today. He is such a little blessing to our family. He is so detail oriented and "sees" the world in such a different way than I do. I love to see it through his eyes. He is so loving and affectionate. He gets super excited about things. I can't imagine life without him.

This morning we celebrated his birthday. I have been asking him for a while what he wanted for his birthday. He has a friend named Jubilee that has a tricycle. He has told me several times that he wants a Jubilee bike. So we bought him a tricycle of his own. He has had a truck that he has been riding since he was a year and half. The wheels are literally about to fall off of it. I have been praying and hoping that they wouldn't fall off until we got him a new tricycle and my prayers were answered!









Zeb loved his new tricycle. So much so that he decided to give his little sister a ride!






That afternoon we called all his little friends to come to our courtyard to have a race with Zeb and his new ride!



















No comments:

Post a Comment