Wednesday, October 06, 2010

IT'S A.....

It's a girl! Yes number 3 is a girl. We went today to the hospital to get an ultrasound to see what we were having. Kayleigh has been hoping the whole time that the baby was a girl. I asked her this morning before we left how she would feel if it was a boy. She told me "Mom, I will be very angry!"
I am glad for her sake that it turned out to be a girl. We took Zeb and Kayleigh with us to get the ultrasound. Kayleigh loved looking at the baby's fingers and toes. She is really into having a little sister and was thrilled with the news when they told us. Kayleigh often talks about holding her and says the baby will laugh when she tickles her. I think it is so sweet that she is so into this baby. She was so young when I was pregnant with Zeb that she didn't really understand. We will see how Zeb takes to her arrival soon enough!

1 comment: